Sunday, February 10, 2013

DIY Valentine's Washi Tape Twist Ties

Hi everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! :-)

Do you have some sweet treats to wrap for Valentine's Day? Then these super cute Washi Tape twist ties are prefect, and they are so easy and fun to make!


How to:
Cut some wire to the length you want and two strips of Washi Tape a bit longer. I cut my wire to about 6 inches. Take the two strips of Washi Tape and sandwich the wire between them. Try to place the wire as straight as possible in the middle of the Washi. Lastly, cut the ends of the Washi Tape how you want them and you're done!

Here I have used two of my Valentine's Twist Ties to wrap some red candy hearts.


In my shop you can still get the Washi Tape Valentine's Set for 20% off!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! :-)

Love,
Tone

Supplies:

3 comments :

  1. Hi Tone, what a great idea with the tape, I really must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! I'm so happy to hear you like it! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete