Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Washi Tape Valentine's Card

Hello crafty friends!

How are you?

This Valentine's Card is quick and easy to make. All you need is some cute Washi Tape and a stamped sentiment!


I started by taring the ends of each Washi Tape from our Washi Tape Valentine's Set at an angle, then adding them to the card. When I was happy with the placement, I wrapped the loose ends around the edge of the card. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment in Hero Arts Soft Granite shadow ink. A perfect match to the grey Washi!

Washi Tip
Washi Tape is very forgiving to work with because it is repositionable. If you're not happy with how it looks on the card, you can just remove it carefully and try again! :-)

You can now get these three Washi Tapes as a special Valentine's Set for 20% off in my shop WashiTapesNL.


I got creative with the picture this time. What do you think? :-)

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Tone


Supplies:

6 comments :

  1. Tone this is so gorgeous!!! I'm just starting to get into Washi Tapes & your creations are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paula! I'm so happy to hear that you find inspiration here! :-)
      Great that you are getting into Washi Tapes! They are so much fun! Just play around, and you'll find new and creative ways to use them. :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Love your CAS card Tone, such pretty tape and a really cute card!

    ReplyDelete