Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wedding Card

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a wedding card I made for a friend who just got married.


There are three challenges right now about using something new. The Starburst Lace stamp is new for me. I finally got it! It's perfect for wedding cards, I think.
I also tried a new card size. The card is 8.5 by 4.25 inches, so it fits perfectly inside a business envelope.

Tomorrow I have some super exciting news to share with you! Did someone say Giveaway... ;-)

Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to check back tomorrow!

Love,
Tone

Supplies:

8 comments :

  1. OH this is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the luminosity of the blues. GRAET size as well..I have never thought of using business enveloope size:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura Jane! :-) It was fun to make a different sized card, you should try it! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Tone this is stunning!!! I love the colours & the size of this gorgeous card. So beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful blues on this card and your use of vellum. And I agree that the Starburst is perfect for wedding/anniversary cards, it always adds a touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card. The color is perfect.
    Love the background, too,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blue card (my favorite color)! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete