Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy New Year Everyone!

In my shop WashiTapesNL, I start off celebrating the new year with a discount code for you! Use the code Happy2013 to get 15% off your entire order (valid until Jan. 6th)!

Thank you so much for 2012! Your sweet comments and support mean the world to me! Let's make 2013 even better together! :-)


I made these numbers after seeing them on the BasicGrey blog. They included the templates so we could make our own. BasicGrey had used patterned paper for theirs, but I printed them out on white card stock, stamped the front and back panels and put some lovely washi tape from my shop around the edges.
This was quite a fiddly project to do, but I really like how it turned out! It was so much fun to have them with to the New Year's party we had with friends yesterday! :-)


Have a wonderful first day of 2013!

Love,
Tone

Supplies:

1 comment :

  1. Happy New Year Tone! I love your 2013. It looks amazing. I've been inspired by what you do with Washi Tape. Maybe it's not as scary as I thought it was ;D.

    ReplyDelete