Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hero Arts Scramble

Today's scramble was all about making your own sentiment or mixing and matching sentiments. I went for the mixing and matching.


I first stamped the birthday stamp from Untitled Word Shadow in Hero Arts Cup O' Joe Ink. When it was dry, I inked up only the second part of the "Warm Wishes" sentiment from Frames and Messages in Memories White Ink. The background is also stamped in Memories White Ink on kraft. I love the soft look this gives! I added some string to anchor the sentiment and adhered both the kraft piece and the sentiment with pop dots.

Thank you for stopping by today! :-)

Hugs,
Tone

Supplies:

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at ABNH!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Tone! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love white on kraft! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete