Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thinking of You

Hi everyone,

A little while ago I saw a tutorial by Mary Dawn from My Pink Mexico to make little felt flowers (click here to go to the tutorial). I absolutely loved the idea and finally tried it for myself! :-)


I made three flowers in different colors. The white flower is a little bit bigger than the other two. The card base got some lovely texture by white embossing the Lattice Background. I stamped and heat embossed the label and sentiment as well and adhered all the pieces to the card.

The cards I send are usually not this bulky, so I hope it survives in the mail! This card is actually on its way to my mom right now, so I hope she doesn't read this blog post before it arrives! :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have a lovely evening! :-)

Hugs,
Tone

Supplies:

2 comments :

  1. This is wonderful!! Love the simplicity and those pom-pom flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete