Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding card

This is my second post for today, please scroll down for the first! 

A colleague of mine got married this Friday, and I made this card for the happy couple.


This card is bigger than a standard size card. The background was created by stamping two stamps from the Speckled Ornaments set and the Envelope Pattern in Soft Sand ink. The edges are distressed with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. The sentiment is stamped in Vintage Photo. I stamped the Fabulous Flourish in VersaMark on the kraft card stock and white embossed. I stamped the Envelope Pattern on the kraft as well for some texture, as well as distressing the edges with Vintage Photo. I matted on a white piece of card stock to match the white embossing, tied a ribbon around and attached to the card with pop dots.
It took a very long time to make, but I'm very happy with how it turned out! :-)

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts S5449 Fabulous Flourish, S5507 Envelope Pattern, CL401 Speckled Ornaments, CL342 Everyday Sayings
Ink: VersaMark, Hero Arts Soft Sand, Distress Ink Antique Linen and Vintage Photo
Card stock: Hero Arts Eggshell Layering Paper and Kraft
Other: Pop dots, White embossing powder, Pop dots
   

2 comments :

  1. Wow this is gorgeous. So love what you have created here. I so love how elegant and charming this is. Great job sweetie.

    ReplyDelete