Sunday, June 12, 2011

Get Well Soon

A friend of mine came to me and said: I've looked everywhere, but I can't find a card that I like. Could you make a card for me? Well, of course! :-) A friend of hers had hurt himself, so she wanted to send him a get well card. His favorite color is green, he's arty, an actor and he reads stories for kids. It took a while before everything fell into place, but this is what I came up with. My friend loved it. :-)


The background was created by stamping the Friend Definition and the Envelope Pattern in Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Then the Flourish Branch was clear embossed, and the text stamp from Mix and Match Elements white embossed. I also distressed the edges with Pumice Stone. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of paper, rounded two corners and attached with pop dots.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts CG125 Friend Definition, CL266 Mix and Match Elements, AR135 Flourish Branch, AR130 Handwritten Sentiments, S5507 Envelope Pattern
Ink: VersaMark, Versafine, Distress Ink Pumice Stone
Other: Corner rounder, Pop dots, Clear and white embossing powder

No comments :

Post a Comment