Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two cards

Hi there,

Just sharing two cards I have made for my mother-in-law. We needed a quick card for mother's day, so this is what I came up with. It's a very simple design, but I still like it. The Heart Flourish is stamped in Memento Lilac Rosies ink on a kraft notecard, and the sentiment is from the Always Heart stamp set.


The second card is for her birthday. I started out with a card with a subtle pattern. Then I stamped the Flourish Branch twice in Colorbox Royal Silk ink. This is one of my favorite stamps, absolutely love it! I used the same ink to stamp the frame with the message on white card stock, cut it out and attached it to the card with dimensional adhesive.


Here's a close up of the popped up frame.


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts K5153 Heart Flourish, CL163 Always Heart, AR135 Flourish Branch, CL130 Frames & Messages
Ink: Memento Lilac Posies, Memories Black, Colorbox Royal Silk
Other: Pop dots

1 comment :

  1. I adore your first CAS card, super! But I am in love with the second card, that beautiful swirl, and how you stamped it twice, wow, that is stunning! And awesome colours!

    ReplyDelete