Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thinking of you

This is a card I created for my mom. We live quite far away from each other, and I wanted to send her a card to let her know that I was thinking of her. My mom loves purple and everything that has to do with nature, so I thought this card would be perfect for her.


I first cut the three little squares and stamped a different butterfly from the Designer Butterflies set on each of them. Then I placed the squares with pop dots on a purple scrap piece of paper, and finally I stamped the sentiment underneath.

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts CL115 Designer Butterflies, Hero Arts CL140 Thinking of You Messages
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink Lavender, Warm Violet and Wisteria
Other: Pop dots

2 comments :

  1. Super cute card. Love the purple. Thanks for adding my candy to your sidebar. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete