Wednesday, June 4, 2014

So Happy For You Baby Card

I really like to make cards with a specific person in mind, so when a friend of mine asked me to make a card for a friend of hers that is pregnant with a baby girl, I got inspired right away. This is the card I made for her, and I'm so happy with how it turned out! :-)


This is a larger card, so it was a little bit tricky to stamp the background. I think I had to stamp it three times to cover the whole card base. I stamped the Hero Arts Tiny Flags Background with Memento Luxe ink in Rose Bud and clear embossed it.

Then I stamped and clear embossed the baby images from my favorite baby stamp set, also from Hero Arts, on pink card stock. The gold embossed stars are from a great set from Mama Elephant.

The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set, and is stamped in the same ink as the background on a label from a beautiful EK Success punch. Finally, I added some extra shine with a Studio Calico mist. Below you can see the embossing and the beautiful shine that the Studio Calico mist gives.


I also stamped the inside of the card and the envelope to match.

Make sure you check back on Friday, because I will be having a giveaway! Yeey! :-)

Love,
Tone

Challenge: Color Throwdown #295

Follow me via FeedlyBloglovin' or e-mail for all the latest updates.


3 comments :

  1. Oh, I love this sweet baby card! That HA baby set was one of my first stamp sets and I still love it! Such a classic card...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card...the stamps you used are sooo cute and great use of all the pinks!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete