Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Balloon Card

Today's card is made with just one stamp set, the Whole Lotta' Happy set from WPlus9. First time I saw it, I knew I had to have it! :-) I love the balloon and star images, and the set has so many great sentiments.

Small T Creations | Happy Balloon Card with WPlus9 Whole Lotta' Happy

I love the large "happy" stamps in this set, and I've used the one with a shadow on this card. I stamped it in Memento Luxe Sweet Plum ink and clear embossed it. The shadow is stamped in Hero Arts Silver ink.

For the balloons I used three colors of Memento Luxe inks, covered them with the Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, and added a thick coat of Glossy Accents. I love how they turned out! :-)
I made the background by stamping the stars in Hero Arts Soft Yellow and Silver inks.

Have a great day!

XoXo,
Tone

Follow me via FeedlyBloglovin' or e-mail for all the latest updates.

Challenges: A Blog Named Hero: #44: You're the (em) Boss, Crazy for CAS: Balloons
 

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card, Tone! Love the glossy balloons and lovely colours - thanks for linking up at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card thanks for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Love the little balloons! Thanks for joining CfC!

    ReplyDelete