Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blue Birthday Card

Hi there,

Today's 90 minute Hero Arts scramble was to make a card with a photo as our inspiration. On the picture was a flower in a wonderful blue color, so that's what I went with for my card.


To make the background, I first white embossed the Flower Dot Pattern stamp. Then I applied Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink with my ink blending tool. Love to see the image emerge when I apply the ink! :-)
The sentiment is also white embossed with some Salty Ocean Distress Ink over it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! :-)

Hugs,
Tone


Supplies:

3 comments :

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love that colour!

    Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The embossed image just pops against that blue, beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete