Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For everyone in Japan

Hello,

Bad luck has struck Japan several times the last few days. I feel so bad for all the people left without a roof over their head. I've been thinking about the victims of the disaster ever since I heard the news. Because I can't make a card for each and every victim, this card sends out my thoughts and prayers for everyone in Japan.


I received the Good Fortune stamp set from Nicky yesterday, and I knew right away what I wanted to make with it. I stamped the girl in black ink and colored her in with colored pencils. Then I added the sentiment and the little dragonfly. Finally, I stamped the little flowers in light pink.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts CL373 Good Fortune, CL342 Everyday Sayings, CL115 Designer Butterflies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Smokey Gray, Light pink
Other: Coloursoft pencils
  

No comments :

Post a Comment