Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby card

Hi there,

When I'm making baby cards, I like to take inspiration from the announcement card. I thought it was so funny when we received this card (the right one), because I thought a lot of Hero Arts stamps were very similar to the images on it. So, I made the card on the left, and you can see a lot of similar flowers on the two cards. :-)


I also scanned and cut out the little heart with the name and lady bug and added it to the card with pop dots. I made a mistake when stamping the flower all the way to the right, so I stamped it again, cut it out and popped it up too. Since I now had two elements popped, I had to add one more, so one little heart is also popped up.

This card was a lot of fun to make with all the stamping, and I would probably not have made a card like this without the inspiration from the announcement card.

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts CL160 Heart to Heart, CL311 Valentine Flourishes, AR118 Baby Girl, AR180 Floral Thanks, CL157 Many Hearts, Stampendous SSC1002 Dotty Daisy
Ink: Colorbox 
Other: Pop dots
  

1 comment :

  1. What an absolutely WONDERFUL idea to use the announcement as inspiration! ...and scanning one element to incorporate into your card is just genius. What a beautiful card you made, Tone!!

    ReplyDelete