Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lots of Hearts

Today's third card is a large heart made up of many smaller ones, and I made it for my boyfriend. :-)
[Card #1: Chalkboard Technique and Card #2: Hugs & Kisses Chalkboard]


I traced a heart with a pencil on the front of a large card base and stamped all the little hearts inside it. The hearts are stamped in different colors of Hero Arts Shadow Inks. Love how smooth the images turn out with this ink. When I was done with all the stamping, I erased the pencil drawn heart and was left with this! :-)

Which card is your favorite of the three?

If you have any questions about the cards or about the supplies, please let me know in the comments or send me an e-mail! :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Tone

Challenges:  Hero Arts: Love & Lace, Simon Says: Anything Goes

Supplies for all three cards

4 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card ! Love all these hearts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful heart card, not sure I would have the patience to stamp all those hearts.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card, I see you were post on the Hero Arts blog....Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely. I like all the wonderful hearts. Fantastic sweet hearts.

    ReplyDelete