Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chalkboard Technique

Hello crafty friends!

I hope you are having a lovely day!

Today I have three love themed cards to share with you, each in their own blog post. :-)
[Card #2: Hugs & Kisses Chalkboard and Card #3: Lots of Hearts]

The first one uses the Chalkboard Technique, and I love this technique! It was great to just play around with my stamps and place them randomly on the card.


For this technique I first white emboss the images and then off stamp with Memories white ink to create the shadow effect. Lastly, I smudge some Colorbox Frost White ink across the whole panel to make it look like chalk.

Hugs,
Tone

Challenges:  Hero Arts: Love & Lace, Simon Says: Anything Goes

Supplies for all three cards

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card, the chalkboard technique looks fab with those stamps.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete