Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Masculine Love Card - Metallic On Black

Hei hei!

I was so lucky to win a spot in the Stretch Your Stamps 2 Online Card Class, and I have really been enjoying it!

Jennifer McGuire made a card on Day 2 where she used perfect pearls on black cardstock. I needed a card for my boyfriend for our 5 year anniversary, so I thought this technique would be perfect for this card.

Masculine Love Card - Metallic On Black | Small T Creations

I used a combination of mint and white perfect pearls for the heart background.

Jennifer used dies to cut out a sentiment and a window on her card. I don't have a die cut machine, so I used a circle punch instead and heat embossed my sentiment on a vellum strip so that my sentiment also could float over the circle window.

Masculine Love Card - Metallic On Black | Small T Creations

I'm so happy with how this card turned out! And my boyfriend also thought the card was really nice. One of my best, he though. Always nice to hear! :-)

As I'm stretching my stamps these days, I also made a feminine card using the same background stamp. I will share this card with you tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Love,
Tone

Challenges: Simon Wednesday Challenge: Make It Sparkle, Addicted to Stamps: Make Your Mark, Crazy for CAS #50, A Blog Named Hero: Die A Little, Fusion Card Challenge: The Beach House 


Let's connect on InstagramPinterestFacebook and Twitter.
Follow me via FeedlyBloglovin' or e-mail for all the latest updates.

20 comments :

  1. Hi - I saw your card on Pinterest and immediately knew you were taking the same class as I am! Your card is awesome and I may be CAS'ing it someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronni, How nice that you came over to say hi! :-) I'm very happy to hear that you like my card, and please let me know if you CASE it! I'd love to see your take on it! :-) xo Tone

      Delete
  2. Fabulous way to stretch your stamps and such a creative way to CASE the die cut. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you created using the stamps. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shimmery BG looks gorgeous :) Thank you for sharing with Fusion !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful hearts and wonderful colors on this! your boyfriend is so nice to say he loved it! sometimes guys just don't get it!! thanks for playing with the Fusion Challenge Tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia! Yes, it just melts my heart when he notices the little details and really appreciates the work that goes into the cards. :-)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card Tone! So elegant and striking and I love the colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza ... awesome colors for the background ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RAD card, LOVE it!!!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete