Monday, May 19, 2014

Masculine Love Card with Washi Tape Hearts

My second card is also a masculine one, this time with punched out washi tape hearts.

Small T Creations: Masculine Love Card with Washi Tape Hearts. Washi tapes from www.washitapes.nl #washitape #maskingtape

I stamped the background and the heart in different blue inks from Hero Arts. For the hearts I chose some washi tapes from my shop that I though would matched well. To anchor the stamped heart, I added a strip of the With Love Washi Tape.

How to make washi tape heart stickers
To make the hearts, add strips of washi tapes to parchment paper and use heart punches to punch out the shapes. 
Tip: If you're using larger punches, make sure your strips overlap a little so the shapes will not fall apart when you go to add them to your card.

Hugs,
Tone


Supplies from my shop 
Grey With Love Washi Tape | WashiTapesNL www.washitapes.nl #washitape #maskingtape Blue Dotted Washi Tape | WashiTapesNL www.washitapes.nl #washitape #maskingtape Black & Grey Chevron Washi Tape | WashiTapesNL www.washitapes.nl #washitape #maskingtape

1 comment :

  1. You should enter this over at Simon Says masculine challenge. http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

    ReplyDelete