Thursday, October 25, 2012

Elegant Snowflakes Card

Hi everyone,

My mom wanted Christmas cards with snowflakes this year, and this is one of the cards I made for her. The card took quite a bit of time to make because I had some troubles getting the squares spaced evenly, but I'm really happy with how it turned out! :-)


I started by stamping the background in Hero Arts Soft Sand Shadow Ink. Then, I stamped the solid snowflakes in Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks, cut them out and adhered them to the card with pop dots. Lastly, I added the sentiment.

I'm entering the card into the Hero Arts October contest.



Did you start on your Christmas cards already?

Hugs,
Tone


Supplies:

3 comments :

  1. Har du tatt deg en tur inn til Kenny K`s Krafty i det siste. :)
    Lekkert snøkrystall kort her.
    Ha en fin helg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Check out KennyK's blog - congrats! :) http://www.kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card!!! Well done!
    Tammy, from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    See my blog for yummy candy ☺

    ReplyDelete